Time to replenish your spirit? Visit Casablanca, Rabat, Assilah, and Tangier, and discover the coastal life, Moroccan style! Discover why artists flock to this region and find their inspiration. Is it the honey-colored beaches? Teal and turquoise surf? Or inland jewels like the “blue village” of Chefchaouen in the Rif Mountains? You decide – you’ll see them all on this tour that also takes you through the fascinating city of Fes, and storied Casablanca! This tour also offers a wine tour option* in the Meknes area.
KEY TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Casablanca medina
- Casablanca: Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat: Kasbah des Oudayas, Hassan Tower (UNESCO World Heritage City)
- Assilah: medina, souqs, artisan shops
- Chefchaouen: “blue village” and medina; optional trek to God’s Bridge
- Fes medina: Bab Boujeloud, Medersa Bou-Inania, Kairaouine Mosque, Nejjarine Museum, Batha Museum, Jnan Sbil, Chaouwara tanneries
- Roman ruins: Volubilis (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- OPTION: Meknes medina OR Meknes region winery tour*
*Winery tour at additional cost of 25€ pp.
Day 1 ARRIVE: Casablanca
Day 2 Casablanca → Rabat
Day 3 Rabat → Assilah
Day 4 Assilah → Tangier
Day 5 Tangier → Chefchaouen
Day 6 Chefchaouen
Day 7 Chefchaouen → Fes
Day 8 Fes
Day 9 Fes
Day 10 Fes → Meknes
Day 11 Meknes → Casablanca
All tours include airport transfers, services of the driver, 4X4 vehicle and fuel. Contact us for meal/accommodation options or all-inclusive pricing. Travelling alone? Please contact us for solo traveller pricing: you can travel alone, or join a larger group!
|PRICE PER PERSON
All tours include airport transfers, services of the driver, 4X4 vehicle and fuel. Contact us for meal/accommodation options or all-inclusive pricing.
Prices are valid until December 31, 2017. Travelling alone? Please contact us for solo traveller pricing: you can travel alone, or join a larger group! Please click here for information about booking and cancellation terms and conditions.