Four Jewels Adventure: Imperial Cities
Rabat, Meknes, Fes, and Marrakech – all capitals, past or present, all UNESCO World Heritage sites! Precious to the world
Looking for the essential Morocco? This tour is for you! The imperial cities are home to some of the world’s most cherished historical treasures. You’ll feel yourself transported through time as you walk the ancient medina streets where trade crafts are still practiced by hand. Inhale the scent of sweet spices so treasured by old-world traders. Or hone your own trading skills – bargain for a carpet as a lasting memento of Morocco’s glory!
Key Tour Highlights
- Medinas: Marrakech, Fes, Meknes, Rabat (UNESCO World Heritage Sites, Cities)
- Marrakech: Ali Ben Youssef Medersa, Koutoubia Mosque, Bahia Palace, Saadian Tombs, Majorelle Gardens/Ville Nouvelle
- Fes: Bab Boujeloud, Bou Inania Medersa, Kairaouine Mosque/University
- Meknes: Bab Mansour, Heri es-Souani (Royal Granaries), Moulay Ismail Mausoleum, Place el Hedim
- Volubilis: Roman ruins (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
- Rabat: Kasbah des Oudayas, Hassan Tower/Mohammed V Mausoleum
- El Jadida: Portuguese City, cistern (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
Day 1 ARRIVE: Marrakech
Day 2 Marrakech
Day 3 Marrakech
Day 4 Marrakech → Fes
Day 5 Fes
Day 6 Fes
Day 7 Fes → Meknes
Day 8 Meknes → Volubilis, Moulay Idriss → Rabat
Day 9 Rabat
Day 10 Rabat
Day 11 Rabat → Casablanca
Day 12 Casablanca
Day 13 Casablanca → El Jadida
Day 14 El Jadida → Marrakech
All tours include airport transfers, services of the driver, 4X4 vehicle and fuel. Contact us for meal/accommodation options or all-inclusive pricing. Travelling alone? Please contact us for solo traveller pricing: you can travel alone, or join a larger group!
|PRICE PER PERSON|
|2 people||3 people||4 people||5 people||6 people|
|14 Days:||1820 €||1213 €||910 €||728 €||606 €|
All tours include airport transfers, services of the driver, 4X4 vehicle and fuel. Contact us for meal/accommodation options or all-inclusive pricing.
Prices are valid until December 31, 2017. Travelling alone? Please contact us for solo traveller pricing: you can travel alone, or join a larger group! Please click here for information about booking and cancellation terms and conditions.